Sea buckthorn berries, native to Britain, Ireland, North Europe, Russia, China and India have
been used for centuries for their nutritional and medicinal value.
The berries are surely one of the most nourishing superfoods of Europe and should be ranked
on the World stage as a true gift from nature, for all ages.
They are exceptionally high in Vitamin C, are a good source of Omega 7, 6, 3 and 9, Vitamin E, K
and the B group. The berries are very rich in antioxidants.
They are tangy, and deeply nourishing, your body will immediately recognize the formidable
power of these berries!
- Omega 3, Omega 5, Omega 6, Omega 7, Omega 9
- Beta Carotene
- Uric acid, Succinic Acid, Oleanol Acid
- Calories: 490 kcal per 500 ml
- Vitamins: 18 amino acids, 14 vitamins (A, B group, C, D and K)
- Mineral substances: 11 micro elements (Zinc, Calcium, Iron, etc.), 36 types of flavonoids and 42 types of beneficial lipids